The official SSOA website.
Our Association aims to provide a resource for all Sadler and Starlight Owners, with additional benefits and access to pages for those who are members of the Association.
You will find an interesting discussion forum which provides a wealth of owner knowledge for all of our yachts, regularly updated news regarding rallies and meetings, a page to upload your own cruising stories and much more.
We have also launched a Facebook page (members only) for more informal communication, photo sharing and providing an easy way to keep in touch with fellow members.
We have also launched a new For Sale section which we hope will prove useful for selling on equipment, books and even boats!
If you are not already a member we would urge you to join and contribute to the ongoing success of the Association – it’s a bargain at £17.00 for an annual subscription.
- S32 Air Draft - Can anyone help me with ascertaiing the airdraft for my newly acquired 1986 Sadler 32 twin keel? Thanks in advance. Derek
- During this cold weather, think of the Summer! - Rally and social dates are being announced Please check the branch pages and our Facebook page for updates on 2017 programmes.
- AGM News - News from the recent AGM held in November 2016 Chairman's Report - Chris Kilbracken began by confirming that Steve Jones has volunteered to take over from Rick Locker as Treasurer. He thanked Steve, saying he had enabled the Association to continue to operate in its traditional format. He then announced that after 13 years in Read More
- DIFFICULTIES LOGGING INTO FORUM - If you are having difficulties logging into the forum then these instructions will help
- ITEMS FOR SALE - if you have an item to sell, please log into your account and under the membership tab, drop down to List my Item
- Website welcome from the outgoing Chairman - I am very pleased to welcome the arrival of the new SSOA website, which has been the result of months of work by Rick Locker, together with Richard Netherclift of Insignia Creative Ltd. Click for full story