The official SSOA website.
Our Association aims to provide a resource for all Sadler and Starlight Owners, with additional benefits and access to pages for those who are members of the Association.
You will find an interesting discussion forum which provides a wealth of owner knowledge for all of our yachts, regularly updated news regarding rallies and meetings, a page to upload your own cruising stories and much more.
We have also launched a Facebook page (members only) for more informal communication, photo sharing and providing an easy way to keep in touch with fellow members.
We have also launched a new For Sale section which we hope will prove useful for selling on equipment, books and even boats!
If you are not already a member we would urge you to join and contribute to the ongoing success of the Association – it’s a bargain at £17.00 for an annual subscription.
- Beaulieu Rally – June 2017 - Details of the Beaulieu Rally in June 2017 can be found on the South Coast branch page. South Coast Branch
- SSOA Logo branded clothing - We’re in discussion with a supplier to provide a range of SSOA branded clothing, hats etc and hope to make a further announcement very soon.
- 2017 yearbook - Our new yearbook is at the printers and should be hitting your doormats by the end of April
- Upcoming Rallies - Booking will be open soon, please check on the branch pages for dates and keep an eye out for emails
- ITEMS FOR SALE - if you have an item to sell, please log into your account and under the membership tab, drop down to List my Item
- The Association role of Honour 2016 - Association Annual Awards 2016 The following awards were presented at the AGM held in November 2016 PRESIDENTS TROPHY: Rick Locker (Jellicle) SEAMANSHIP SALVER: Jonty and Morag Clews (Freeboard) PAPERWEIGHT GIFT: Ian and Sarah Niven, retiring from the SSOA after 30 active years (Sadler 29, 32, X boat and Starlight 35)